Monday, June 25, 2007

By the Numbers

2159.9miles driven on the trip
202pictures taken
40 minutesshortest driving day (Dayton->West Chester)
19blog posts, counting this one
15duration in days
10stops
8.5 hourslongest driving day (Washington->Dyersville->Omaha)
7Waffle Houses seen
7 yearslongest amount of time I had gone before seeing someone on this trip (Andrea; I'm guessing here that the last time I saw her was at Aryn's high school graduation party.)
7 weeksshortest amount of time I had gone before seeing someone on this trip (Sarah; day after Blue-Gold until Day 1 of the trip
7places where I spent the night (3 guest room beds, 2 air matresses, 1 futon, and 1 fold out couch)
6new pairs of socks in a package
6movies I watched for the first time, none new releases (Strange Brew; And Now for Something Completely Different; The Life of Brian; Silent Movie; The 40 Year Old Virgin; Coming to America)
4baseball games seen
4 dayslongest amount of time I saw anyone on this trip (shared by Yonto, Sarah, Andy, and Andy's mom)
3non-game-related baseball sights seen (Field of Dreams, Negro Leagues Museum, Busch Stadium tour)
3missed stops (Rockne Crash Site - didn't call ahead; Indianapolis - no Vonnegut events; Ohio U - just wanted to go home)
2days of driving 7 or more hours (Washington->Dyersville->Omaha, Omaha->Kansas City->Waterloo)
2Sonics eaten at
1number of times I got lost (missed a turn in Kansas City)
0number of vacation days I have left this year

No comments: