Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 9: Waterloo

It was a quiet day in Waterloo, so I was able to catch up on some things on my to do list. Unfortunately, no pictures, but here's what I was able to accomplish:

  • Caught up on some email. Yes, I lead such an exciting life.

  • Went to Wal-Mart because I needed to use the ATM, and I finally bought new socks and a comb.

  • I had lunch at Sonic today. The bacon cheeseburger and fries were very good, but the medium blue coconut slush was brain freeze waiting to happen.


Andy had to work late, so his parents were nice enough to take me out to Applebee's and give me a tour of Waterloo. Tomorrow, Mr. and Mrs. Wolkiewicz are taking me on a tour of St. Louis, including the Anheuser-Busch brewery and that big arch thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to watch out for that blue food. It'll get you every time.

All the best.