Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 3: Chicago

No pictures today, just words. It was another quiet day. Had I actually not spent so much time procrastinating, I might have actually gone somewhere or seen some people.

Yonto, Jess, and I did end up at a U of M bar named Duffy's. Fortunately, we were all incognito. It was dollar hamburger night, so Yonto and I each had two. Hey, one hamburger was cheaper than a side of fries. There was an American Idol-type contest going on, followed by a live band. The band's sound levels were a little loud, and Yonto and I were in direct line with the speaker. I hope I have hearing back in my right ear by tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, after helping Yonto move in his new couch, I'll be off to Casa Del Hatton in Washington, IL.

2 comments:

Dylanpudding said...

were you at duffy's on diversey parkway in lincoln oark? if so you were 1 block from katie dwyers apt in chicago -- she is at 530 west diversey.

John said...

It was most certainly the same Duffy's. Yonto's on N Pine Grove, just off of Diversey. His girlfriend is going to move around there, too - somewhere around Surf, I think