Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 15: West Chester & Lorain, OH

My trip came to an end today. After waking up in West Chester, I drove home for Lorain. I decided to skip Ohio University; if I would have taken that detour, it would have been my third day of driving for 7 hours or more, and I just wanted to get home in time for the College World Series game.

Passing Dayton, I saw the giant Jesus. That's the only picture I got today. I also passed three more Waffle Houses between Cincinnati and Columbus.


When got home and pulled into the driveway, I tried to get a picture of my odometer, but it didn't come out. For those interested, this trip put 2159.9 miles on the Vibe.

I'll make a wrapup post for this trip if and when I remember to. Until then, thanks for following along, and a big thank you again to all of you who extended your hospitality in any way, shape, or form!

No comments: